Incense by Pastor Aaron Nelson - ABBADSINGER

ABBADSINGER

GOSPEL MUSIC, VIDEOS AND NEWS FOR BOOKING CONTACT: 08180002712, 08142459888

Saturday 4 November 2017

Incense by Pastor Aaron Nelson

Download

Lyrics
Verse:
Lord...... Let my sacrifices rise to you, the fourth man in the fire, that is who you are to meeeeeeh, oh oh oh.
Let my praises rise like the incense of the evening, let my worship rise like the incense of the evening, let my prayers rise like the incense of the evening.
Chorus:
Let it rise, oh let it rise (4times)
End.
About the song
Aaron nelson who is known as PST Aaron,is a minister and a psalmist preacher of God. The edo born minister is base in Kaduna
The young pastor is intense in all genre of music. The young psalmist preacher was blessed with his new single"incjense"
Bathed from the secret place where extraordinary men commune with Yahweh. Psalm 141:2.
Let my prayer be Seth forth before thee as incense;and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice
This song will motivate you and fire you up more for prayers
Therefore, let incense rise as we warship
Yahweh unlimited
Remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment