A TOUCHING STORY FROM A MOTHER - ABBADSINGER

ABBADSINGER

GOSPEL MUSIC, VIDEOS AND NEWS FOR BOOKING CONTACT: 08180002712, 08142459888

Wednesday 17 May 2017

A TOUCHING STORY FROM A MOTHER


HOW CHILDREN THINK

A TOUCHING STORY FROM A MOTHER 

As I sat working yesterday, my 12 year old son Micky walked to me and said mummy I want to tell you something that will make you relax.
My eyes went dim. He asked, when you fly in an aircraft do you know the pilot? What a question!. I answered in the negative.
Then he followed but you are usually relaxed? I said yes. He then asked, when you ride in a train do you see and know the driver? I said no. He then followed again but you are usually relaxed? I said yes. He queried me again, when you ride in a bus do you know the driver? I said no.
Then he followed but you relax in the bus and I answered yes.
At this point he said so why do you entrust your life to humans and relax knowing they will take you to your destination, and yet do not trust and relax when you know God is in control?. I blinked!
He concluded: mummy, step out of your fear and relax. God the most experienced pilot and driver of your life is in control!
*Indeed he is in control!!. *

No comments:

Post a Comment